Σάββατο 3 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Shocking message of the famous Japanese Orthodox priest, Demetrius Tanaka

Shocking message of the famous Japanese Orthodox priest, Demetrius Tanaka
From ancient times until today, have given us the Light "
With a touching message from the country of the Rising Sun, the Orthodox priest Demetrios Tanaka, who lived in Greece and studied at the National University of Athens, refers to our country by saying the following:
"My dear Greek men and women, fighting in Christ boldly and patience. Your generosity is so great as invaluable. They know very well from my own experience. After great love and charity, accepted not only me but all who come to you, good or bad. I never complained even when some foreigners did something nasty to you. This is because you know what is justice. From antiquity to today, give us light.
Greece is the Light of the world disclosed by God, which is impregnable to anyone. Is light to illuminate the world and shine people's souls. This is because Greece mentions writing as 希臘 in Japanese: the eternal light of hope. This light is so bright and luminous, that no one can get away from them, as the portnews.gr.
If someone is willing to accept and lamps, the mind and mind, he will open up and see the world, really and truly world before him. Conversely, if someone is unwilling to accept it, will return to the dark, even with the eyes open, just as Plato describes in the parable of the cave. I humbly believe and I am one of the enlightened and awakened from Greece and Orthodoxy.
Japan is far away, and my prayer is humble. I am a sinner unworthy ye servants, but otherwise I have no doubt. Greece is living because Christ, the Virgin and Sts everything is always with you.
Lord and God Jesus, please claim myself unworthy sinners, and you conjure up and say:
Christ has risen, and the enemies be scattered them, and fygetosan by persons These hate him. Amen. "

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου