Δευτέρα 26 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Obama believes he will win the election if he had the right to be a candidate


"Sure" that would win two consecutive presidential elections if the constitution allowed him to again contender said outgoing US President Barack Obama in an interview with a former close adviser, David Axelront.

In this interview, the podcast "The Axe Files"? A CNN's production and the University of Chicago; Obama rejected criticism by which the vision of the United States was only just a dream. "I have confidence in this vision because I'm sure that if I was a candidate and I explain I think I will mobilize the majority of Americans," he said.

"After the elections and the victory of Trump, many implied that, somehow, it was just a dream (...) But the culture has changed, the majority supports the concept of a single American who is tolerant and open and filled with energy and dynamism, "he added.

Referring to Hillary Clinton, he said that "the ball wonderfully under really difficult conditions," and recalled that the Democratic party won the popular vote. "But we do not have good distribution" of Democratic voters, he admitted.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου